- The warranty only applied for Makita engine products (OPE) that officially distributed in Vietnam market.
- The warranty period will vary depending on the type of 2-stroke engine or 4-stroke engine. When warranty, you must be present the warranty card.
- Warranty period for 2-stroke engines
- 6 months for IC (Ignition coil)
- 3 months for mechanical parts (Piston, Cylinder, Crankshaft assembly, Carburetor).
- Warranty period for 4- stroke engines.
- 12 months for IC (Ignition coil).
- 6 months for mechanical parts (Piston, Cylinder, Crankshaft assembly, Carburetor).
- Objects out of warranty.
- Naturally worn parts: Spark plug, Gasoline filter, Oil filters, Guide bar, Chain protection cover, Saw chain, Oil pump complete, Sprocket, Shear blade, Cutter blade, Crankcase, etc.
- In addition, the warranty does not apply if:
- Do not use the machine in accordance with the instruction manual attached to the machine.
- Failure to comply with the instructions on how to use the fuel mixture (the ratio of mixing gasoline with motor oil 2-stroke), lubricating oil (4-stroke engines. For example, cylinder, piston is scratched …)
- Excessive use of features and capacity of the machine such as using the maximum capacity of the machine, operating harsh environments: for example, Guide bar, Saw chain specifications allowed…
- Customers do not fill in the necessary information that printed on the warranty card and could not prove the date of purchase of the product…
- In case of using dirty fuel, it may cause damage to carburetor and gasoline filter. Using a humid, dusty environment that adheres to air filters or fins that customers do not regularly clean and care for: overheating leads to reduced lubrication to the piston, cylinder scratches.
- Spare parts have been warranted once during the warranty period.
- Damage due to transportation due to collision, natural disaster, fire, or other objective causes.
- The product has been changed in design compared to the prototype.
SOME PROVISIONS FOR CUSTOMERS:
- Before using the machine, you must read and understand the manual and the regulations on warranty. Especially instructions for use of fuel mixture and lubricating oil.
- When the machine is broken, take it to an authorized service center by Makita Vietnam for inspection. Do not repair, disassemble parts of the machine before bringing it to the authorized service center.
Makita Vietnam Company Limited
Unit 4-5-6, Block 16, 18L1-2, Street 3, VSIP II, Hoa Phu Ward, Thu Dau Mot City, Binh Duong Province.
Tel: (84-274) 362 8338
Fax: (84-274) 362 8339
Makita Vietnam Co., Ltd – North Branch
Unit 5, No.1, Street 6, VSIP Bac Ninh, Integrated Township and Industrial Park, Phu Chan Commune, Tu Son Town, Bac Ninh Province.
Tel: (84-222) 376 5942
Fax: (84-222) 376 5941
Makita Vietnam Company Limited Da Nang City Service Center
102 Trieu Nu Vuong Street, Hai Chau 2 Ward, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City.
Tel: (84-236) 352 5079
Fax: (84-236) 352 5479
Makita Vietnam Company Limited Buon Ma Thuot City Service Center
68 Le Duc Tho, Thang Loi Ward, Buon Ma Thuot City, Dak Lak Province.
Tel: (84-262) 355 4556
Fax: (84-262) 355 4557
Makita Vietnam Company Limited Nha Trang City Service Center
1053, 2 Thang 4, Van Thanh Ward, Nha Trang City, Khanh Hoa Province.
Tel: (84-258) 382 3338
Makita Vietnam Company Limited Ha Noi City Service Center
Group 15 and No.4, 63 Lane, Truong Chinh Street, Phuong Liet Ward, Thanh Xuan District, Ha Noi.
Tel: (84-243) 202 2585
Fax: (84-236) 352 5479
Makita Vietnam Company Limited Can Tho City Service Center
366 Vo Van Kiet Street, 5 Area, An Thoi Ward, Binh Thuy District, Can Tho City.
Tel: (84-292) 389 4358
Fax: (84-0292) 389 4359
Makita Vietnam Company Limited Hai Phong City Service Center
No. 01 Lot OH-01, Hoang Huy Riverside Project, Thuong Ly Ward, Hong Bang District, Hai Phong City.
Tel: (84-225) 883 1529
Makita Vietnam Company Limited Ho Chi Minh City Service Center
12 Trinh Van Can Street, Cau Ong Lanh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
Tel: (84-283) 821 5191
Information of authorized service center detail please refer:
This policy takes effect from November 01, 2014. Makita Vietnam have the right to change above provisions to make a final policy consistent with the time of application.
We hope to receive cooperation from our customers.